Welcome to the final SS1000 Discussion! Throughout this course, you, alongside Sonia and Violet, have learned about:
- UMA resources
- the importance of a positive support network
- emotional intelligence
- personal responsibility
- problem-solving and prioritization strategies
- strengths and abilities
- making S.M.A.R.T.E.R. goals
- motivational factors
- NACE competencies
2. Initial Post: Create a new thread and answer all three parts of the initial prompt below
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Welcome to the final SS1000 Discussion! Throughout this course, you, alongside Sonia and Violet, have learned about: UMA resourcesthe importance of a positive support networkemotional intelligencepers
- Reflect on the content presented in Week 1-5. What was the most important concept you learned? Explain.
- Explain how you can use at least two (2) strategies or resources presented in SS1000 to succeed in your future courses, program, or career.
- Imagine you are Violet from the Goalden Girls and mentoring a new UMA student. Provide a piece of advice to the new student.